Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Possibly for sale: Cloudbusting CD single

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 93 15:43 MET DST
Subject: Re: Possibly for sale: Cloudbusting CD single
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>   > I'm sure many of you know how painfully rare this CD is, in fact,
>
> Exactly how rare is this item?

Well - I only have seen a photocopy that a shop has kept of it. A few years
ago. They said it would be expensive - more than 300 DM. Yuck! Anyhow - this
is the only official Kate-only-CD that's missing from my collection (not counting
different countries as different CDs this time. You can NEVER be complete that
way). From the inofficials there is Butterfly Kisses that has escaped me to date.

>   > it's the single rarest Kate Bush CD on the face of the earth. I have
>   > one in perfect condition, and I thought I'd see what kind of offers
>   > I can get for it.

I don't think you'll give it to me for 50 US-$, aren't you?

Does anyone know how many of these have been made? 100? 500? 1000? (If it were
1000, then it should not be THAT difficult to find.)

Uli