Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

German "Lionheart" LP

From: ecurrent@io.org (Greg Clow)
Date: 27 Jul 1993 02:23:50 GMT
Subject: German "Lionheart" LP
To: rec-music-gaffa@nluug.nl
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Well, I finally completed my CD collection of Kate's albums - a friend who
recently got the box set sold me her old "Lionheart" disc.  So, this means that
I have a redundant vinyl copy of "Lionheart" laying around.  Before trying to
sell it at a local used shop, however, I figured I'd offer it here on r.m.g
since I'm sure than are many Kate completeists reading this that might be
looking for this particular release.

So... it the German pressing of the LP (EMI Records 064-06 859) in a gatefold
sleeve with lyrics printed inside.  The record itself is in near mint
condition, and the cover is marked up slightly, but still in very good
condition.

Now, I don't know if this is a collectable item or not, so I'm not going to
attach a price tag to it.  If you're interested, drop me some email and make
an offer.  If I don't hear from anyone within a week or so, I'll truck it down
to the used shops and see what they'll give me for it.

Oh, and if I'm slipping out of the expected etiquette of r.m.g with this
posting, I apologise.  I'm newish here, so I don't know if advertising like
this is frowned upon in these parts or not.

--
Greg Clow     -    ecurrent@sizone.jaywon.pci.on.ca    -     ecurrent@io.org
"It depresses me that members of my species like this industrial Nazi death-