Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Possibly for sale: Cloudbusting CD single

From: merlin@happy.cc.utexas.edu (john higdon)
Date: 25 Jul 93 16:36:30
Subject: Re: Possibly for sale: Cloudbusting CD single
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <CALpMz.Auz@cunews.carleton.ca> wcsanil@superior.ccs.carleton.ca (Anil Prasad) writes

  > I'm sure many of you know how painfully rare this CD is, in fact,

Exactly how rare is this item?

  > it's the single rarest Kate Bush CD on the face of the earth. I have
  > one in perfect condition, and I thought I'd see what kind of offers
  > I can get for it.

Please tell me what kind of offers you get.  I'm very interested to know how
much this CD goes for.  I have had some experience with this CD, once described
by someone who now has three of them (not all mint) as the "holy grail" of KB
collectors.  Though, I can tell you, not everybody seems to know what its
worth.

  > Again, to refresh your memory, it's a 1986 EMI America promo issue.

  > Kate Bush - Cloudbusting
  > U.S. Promo Issue
  > DPRO 7 900 2

  > Cloudbusting
  > The Man With The Child In His Eyes
  > Sat In Your Lap
  > Cloudbusting (Meterological Mix)

  > The sleeve is identical to the Cloudbusting 12" and 7".

  > Anil Prasad

John Higdon