Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ninth Wave submission for T-Shirt

From: Richard J Frost <rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 93 16:00:15 +0930
Subject: Ninth Wave submission for T-Shirt
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I have uploaded a JPEG of the Ninth Wave photo, which
I'd like to submit for the T shirt design.

The files reside in the following location

	ftp.uwp.edu:	/pub/incoming/pictures/KateBush/
			NinthWaveColour.jpg   (100436 bytes)
			NinthWaveColour.desc  (text info file)

I have the original TIFF file still on mag tape. I will endeavour
to get the original 3 Meg scan back online as soon as I can, and
ftp it to ftp.uwp.edu.

I have more recent 8 bit gray scale scans of the same image that
look quite good.

I have been thinking of using something like Fractal Painter to
add a Ninth Wave title to the image and get it printed and
transferred to a T-Shirt.

Because I have a large clean image on the back of an album I can
got a good quality scan compared with a smaller printed image
that would be on CD.

PS.
    THANKS BRADLEY WHITEHEAD, for the tape of TSW, I have now
    voted "Love and Anger" and "This Womans Work" as my all time
    favourite video clips!

    I love it how Kate really gets into the groovy guitar riffs
    in L&A, and also how Dave Gilmour makes an appearance,
    its just fantastic. I will ring up our local TV video show
    and request it to be played ASAP!.

--
   .------.   Richard Frost                   _--_|\             .------.
(}/`HI  hi|   rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au     /      \ Adelaide   |HI  hi'\{)