Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

Although the Hammersmith video was recently released in the US on VHS,
it was not issued on laser disc in the US.  The Hammersmith show has
been available as a Japanese import but I don't know if it's still
available.

The import disc is well worth the $56 I paid for it a year ago.
You can either check with laser disc stores that can order imports
or with the Kate specialty places like IGG.  There are also a few
places that advertise rare music LDs in the Goldmine classifieds.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com

Best new music for July: 0-60 by Mazda Miata 1.6 liter dohc.