Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

Ugh.  I hope this isn't related to the other "Red Shoes" projects we've
heard about.  If the movie we've heard about is unrelated it seems very
likely that there could be a hassle over the title.

Thanks for the update!  I guess if we can wait this long we can do an
extra month standing on our heads.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com