Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: tribe

From: tjc50@juts.ccc.amdahl.com (Terry Carroll)
Date: 22 Jul 93 17:57:32 GMT
Subject: Re: tribe
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.misc

So does anyone else have an opinion on Tribe, and whether it would appeal to
a Kate Bush fan?

I mean, I first heard about Tori Amos here in gaffa, and really enjoy it.
And I purchased my first Happy Rhodes CD yesterday, and am so far quite
pleased.

Is Tribe in the same class?

For now, I'm leaving this thread in rec.music.gaffa;  after all, it deals
with what a KateFan would like, and invites a comparison.  I've also added
rec.music.misc.  If it goes too far afield from gaffan material, feel free to
move it exclusively to r.m.m.

Terry Carroll - tjc50@juts.ccc.amdahl.com - 408/992-2152
This article may contain opinions which are not shared by my employer.
A man may fish with the worm that hath eat of a king, and eat of the
fish that hath fed of that worm.  Hamlet, Act IV, Scene III.