Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TRS FAQ addenda

From: jorn@chinet.com (Jorn Barger)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1993 12:22:35 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: TRS FAQ addenda
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love Hounds)

If you're imagining Kate and Prince singing:
> (Here I go)
> Uhhh-oooh-uhhh-oooh-uhhh-oooh-uhhh-oooh-uhhh-oooh-
> UHHH-OOOH-UHHH-OOOH-UHHH-OOOH-UHHH-oooh-uhhh-ooh-uh!!!!

...and feeling a tad scandalized, let me clarify that it's Kate alone here,
and it sounds more like a police siren than you'd expect if it were, say,
Vanity or Apollonia singing it  ;^)

Maybe I should have said:  uhhhwoooo-uhhhwooo...

I read on Ecto that "Big Stripy Lie" refers to the American flag!?!!
(How ashamed for my dishonest country that makes me...)

Someone wrote to ask 'how do you rate?' and I think the answer is that
I was busily trying to make a good thing happen (the tape tree) and so
the energy just flowed my way.  (Gurdjieff talks about creating a 'magnetic
center' when you strive for something idealistic, that causes the world--
the karma-- to respond in kind.)