Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Michael Kamen 'n KaTe

From: jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 93 21:06:25 -0400
Subject: Michael Kamen 'n KaTe
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Chris wrote:

><    *ED*! We're *shocked*! Michael Kamen was credited for "Orchestral
><Arrangments" on _Hounds of Love_.

Ed responded:

>How embarrasssing!  I THOUGHT the name sounded familiar.  I'm afraid
>I haven't looked at the credits of _HoL_ in years.

I'm disappointed in *both* of you!  Kamen also wrote the orchestral
arrangement for "This Woman's Work"!

There is, of course, one other roundabout tie in:  Kamen worked closely
with Pink Floyd for some time, contributing arrangements to _The Wall_ and
_The Final Cut_, as well as Roger Waters' _The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking_
and David Gilmour's _About Face_.

Jeff

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka     | "When I look in the mirror, I see a little clearer/ |
|SAFH Lite [tm]       |  I am what I am and you are you too./  Do you like  |