Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Everything I do ...

From: Gord Locke <glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 93 10:53:52 GMT-3:30
Subject: Everything I do ...
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (the rec.music.gaffa address)

	I read in Music Express (a Canadian mag, not New Musical Express)
that Bryan Adams wanted Kate to sing the song with him as a duet.  He
also asked several other female artists to sing it with him, but they all
turned him down.  I could be confused, but I think the article named
Annie Lennox as one of the others.  I'll check it later.
	The James Bond song she refused was "Moonraker", which was
eventually done by Carly Bassy (one of my mother's favorite songs).