Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Gaff-EcTo-ri Fest Chicago

From: WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 93 2:13:47 EDT
Subject: Gaff-EcTo-ri Fest Chicago
To: ecto.;@pilot.njin.net
Cc: kate.;@pilot.njin.net
Loves: Kate Bush..Happy Rhodes..Jane Siberry..Peter Gabriel..Tori Amos..

A *very* informal get-together...wanta come?

Saturday August 7, 1993. Anytime after 1:00pm, lasting until whenever.

Christo Boek from Australia will be in Chicago that day, so we're
going to have a bit of a party. It will combine Katemas (bday July 30)
Happyness (bday August 9) and ToriFest (bday ? I forgot). That means,
of course, that all 3 artists will get attention throughout the day, just
so you know in advance.

(Just in case: Kate Bush, Happy Rhodes & Tori Amos :-))

We have video and audio wrt Kate and Tori, lots of rare stuff. No Happy
video, but audio galore, including live stuff & interviews. We also have
tons of other artists in our audio and video collection, and requests
are fine.

BYOD&M (Bring Your Own Drinks & Munchies)

Our house is topsy-turvey, but I promise to sweep :-) (Unfortunately,
Chris will be out-of-town. He'll be in Los Angeles for SIGGRAPH.)

We do have 2 cats, just so you know. Kitchen's reserved for smokers. I
should also warn that it might get hot. Our teeny-tiny air conditioner
might go "ack!" when it sees people. It's very shy :-).

Our address:

Gaffa Central (Vickie Mapes & Chris Williams)
1627 W. Farwell, #2N
Chicago, IL (60626)

(312) 508-5283 (aka 508-KATE)

RSVP is requested, but not necessary.