Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CD-ROM project, amount of data until now

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 93 19:13 MET DST
Subject: CD-ROM project, amount of data until now
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi,

I checked ftp.uu.net:/usenet/rec.music.gaffa, found the newer archives
(thanks, Bill!), got a complete file list and checked what I am missing
and how much I already have. Looks good!

Stuff in my love-hounds archive:

97,938 KBytes, completely uncompressed

Stuff on ftp.uu.net/usenet/rec.music.gaffa that's not in my archive:
9,319 KBytes, half of it compressed, half not (pics, sounds)

It looks like we have about 110 to 115 MBytes of uncompressed stuff
ready to go. About 47 MBytes is the newsgroup archives, the rest is
distributed as about half of it pictures, half of it text.

Bye,

Uli

P.S.: MoP is getting better everytime I listen to it!