Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MoP Conversion

From: Katrina Michael <katrina_michael@muwayf.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1993 11:52:31 +1000
Subject: MoP Conversion
To: Love-Hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Time:11:34 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          MoP Conversion
Date:14/7/93
Thank you so much to Graham Dombkin who kindly put on an ftp site for
me a compatible Mac version of "Moments ...." and wonderful gifs from
Aspel.  Thanks to Michael Graham and Bruce Gimble also.

To Graham Dombkin - please email me!!!!!  I don't have your email
address and have misplaced your phone nos.

To Craig Heath - where are you?  Scarlett and I miss you!  I know its
been a long time, but I hope you will write?

- Katrina
   "Gather ye rosebuds while ye may!" - Robert Herrick