Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

t-shirt

From: RIDLEY@glerl.noaa.gov
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1993 8:28:05 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: t-shirt
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@uunet.UU.NET

A t-shirt would be a cool idea. I don't have any Kate Bush t-shirts, so this
would make my day.

Maybe have the front of the t-shirt covered with bright red flames... the back
can say something like "join the flame wars on Love Hounds..."

Just Kidding...

I would also be willing to help come up with ideas and do some of the "checking
stuff out" to see how feasible it would be.

Aaron Ridley
ridley@glerl.noaa.gov
-now if I could only think of something witty to put with my name...

P.S. Hey, is anyone else a fan of Ministry or Primus or Janes Addiction out there.
     Most people seem shocked when I say my favorites are Kate, Tori, and the
     above. (any one know the address for the Primus mailing & if there is a
     ministry list?) - hey thanks.