Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

3rd attempt

From: damberge@chekov.fmi.uni-passau.de (Michael Damberger)
Date: 12 Jul 1993 10:21:41 GMT
Subject: 3rd attempt
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: damberge@chekov.fmi.uni-passau.de (Michael Damberger)

hi
recently I read here that Kate named Steely Dan as big influence, so it might
be worth to listen to Donald Fagan's new album (he is Ex-Steely Dan and he
did let his fans wait for 11 years ;), so Kate is really pretty fast, isn't she?)
I haven't heard the album already, has anybody? how is it?

Does anybody know Katrin Achinger, and her first CD Icare?
Her voice reminds a bit of Nico (do you like Nico?), no guitars & no samples on the album.

Mike.