Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

aspel tape tree

From: v115p8d6@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (she listens like her head's on fire..)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1993 18:33:00 GMT
Subject: aspel tape tree
News-Software: VAX/VMS VNEWS 1.41
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nntp@acsu.buffalo.edu

Hello,

I am on the love-hounds mailing list though an infrequent poster and
I have been following the information on this tape tree. I was wondering
who was eligible to take part in this. Our house has only one vcr so
we could not participate in the dubbing but I would very much like to
get a copy of the interview and the rocketman video. I would be quite
happy to mail a video tape with return envelope and postage to one of
the people on the dubbing list. Would this be possible? Please mail
me with more information on this.

-Quenby