Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

some more of chris' wit and wisdom

From: Jon Drukman <jdrukman@us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 93 17:50:36 PDT
Subject: some more of chris' wit and wisdom
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

despite best efforts, chris williams successfully posted:

>K.Stauffer:
>>The dialogue between Chris and Jon is really irritating - could you please
>>take it elsewhere.
>It has already been taken to e-mail, but it was a mild example of a
>dialog between *anyone* and Jon. His natural habitat is boiling water.

no wonder i have such a fondness for lobster.

Richard Caldwell asked:
>>Ok, Muffy, tell me this: Are "bashers" the same as "emotion
>>stompers" and if so, isn't this whole thread just too damn ironic for
>>human consumption?
>No, that thread was about your unreasoning hatred of "Reaching Out"
>*This* thread is about someone else's unreasoning hatred of "Moments
>of Pleasure". No irony at all.

except that in this case, you're being seen as the basher, cruelly
picking on helpless posters merely expressing an opinion.  i'd say
that's pretty damn ironic.  especially considering that the first
thing i ever saw from you in l-h was directed at me, asking why i kept
saying mean things to helpless posters.  remember your claim that the
majority of katefans were shy introverts who couldn't stand up to my
bullying ways?  full circle, chris.  full circle.

Jon Drukman                                      jdrukman%dlsun87@us.oracle.com
Always note the sequencer - this will never let us down.