Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate videos

From: dfleenor@nettech.com (super dave?)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1993 11:13:53 -0400
Subject: Kate videos
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I have seen the Kate Christmas Special, the SNL performances, and several
other Kate clips on video. Most of the audio is fine, but the video part of
what I've seen is atrocious, like it was filmed with a camera from a TV set
or something. Is this normal for the older stuff, or are there better quality
copies out there somewhere? If anyone could send me a good quality copy of the
Christmas Special I would be most appreciative, and would gladly pay postage,
etc.