Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More on MoP lyrics

From: Mike Quinn <mike@abekrd.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1993 10:08:14 +0100 (BST)
Subject: More on MoP lyrics
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: jorn@chinet.com

Having originally transcribed the lyrics as heard through my TV speaker,
I finally wired up my VCR to my Hifi - I went out and bought a stereo VCR
when I heard the KaTe was on. As Sam Beckett would say "Oh Boy.." I can't
wait for September.

So, from Jorn's FAQ:

The case [outjoys] the wine      [of judgement?  endures?]
Oh God I can't stop laughing

I have to agree with Jeff Lester (lester@gandalf.etdesg.TRW.COM), it _does_
sound like George; George the wipe? George Norwipe?

Hey there mother [morning?]
Hey there brother

Definately "Maureen", definately.

The rest I'm happy, nay ecstatic with - although I think the neighbours
were getting a bit upset when I played it for the sixth time LOUD.

So remember,

Just let us try
To give these moments back
To those we love
To those who will survive

--
Mike Quinn.	mike@abekrd.co.uk	...!uunet!mcsun!uknet!abekrd!mike

Abekas Video Systems Ltd.		"All these moments will be lost,
Reading. United Kingdom.		  in time, like tears in rain."