Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sick of KB

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 93 10:31:50 -0700
Subject: Re: Sick of KB
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Holy smokes, for God's sake let's not start this!  I think everyone
on this newsgroup who has been here awhile should know that I am a
VERY big Kate Bush fan.  I also like Mylene Farmer a lot.  I think
she's quite talented, and I wish it would be easier to find her albums
in the USA.  But the two singers are very different.  I can't stand
to see two singers whom I admire pitted against one another!

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov