Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Red Shoes in Canada + Compilations

From: nbc@inf.rl.ac.uk
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 93 14:42:15 BST
Subject: Red Shoes in Canada + Compilations
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>From: ***SEMPSY*** <cmh205%cck.coventry.ac.uk@ib.rl.ac.uk>
>Date:       Tue, 22 Jun 93 12:24:14 +0100
>Subject:    Red Shoes in Canada??
>
>This is the first time I've read my mail for weeks,I've just finished my degree>and probably knackered my future!!

Good to see you back - who's got a future in GB anyway at the moment.
Certainly not many cabinet ministers :-)

>       'Moments of Pleasure' bodes very well  for the album, avery emotional
>track and very powerful, though I don't think it would make a good single releas
> e. Like many I think the charts stink, but it would be nice occasionally to see
>Kate give the charts a good kick up the jacksi!!

I would like to see Kate dominate the charts from September well into
the new year but then again I would like to see Spurs win the Premier
League next year and I don't suppose I will see either.