Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KATE BUSH CDROM PROJECT

From: amipb@amipb.gna.org (Philippe Berard)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 93 22:22:58 MET
Subject: Re: KATE BUSH CDROM PROJECT
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

    Hello all !

    I wan't to add my $0.04 (Yes, french communications are much higher than
    in the US :-( ) to say that I'm wholeheartly for a JPEG compression on
    the pictures that would be selected for the Kate Bush CDRom Project.

    By the way, I was wondering if there's anything wrong with ftp.uu.net
    these days, as I always have a 'net connect: Timout' error message
    when I'm trying to connect to 137.39.1.9 .

    Finally, I will add that Peter Gabriel will appear on France 2, in
    the "Taratata" at 22:30 || 10:30 p.m. Peter will appear with some of
    the artists included in his "Real World" label : Papa Wemba, Ayub Ogada
    and Sheila Shandra. He will sing "She Is" with Manu Katche and "Ye Ye Ye"
    with Geoffrey Oryema.

    One last thing important about "Taratata" : everyone who accept to go
    to this telecast will have to sing without playback, so I'm sure it will
    be as good as it has been before, and surely better.... :-)

    One friend will record it for me, so if anyone is interested, just e-mail
    me and I will do my best to receive your tapes, copy them and send them
    back.

    My mail address is  : philippe@amipb.gna.org

    and my snail mail's : Philippe Berard
                          25 bis route de Mantes
                          78150 LE CHESNAY
                          FRANCE
                          Tel : (+33-1) 39 55 04 83

    It will be a hot week-end : both Kate and Peter on TV !!! >:^D

    Regards,
                                   -- Philippe

|  Philippe Berard  (French Amiga User)       | UseNet : amipb@amipb.gna.org |
|  "They hold a cup of wisdom,                | -> Please don't send mails   |
|   But there is nothing within" (Kate Bush). |           >50 Ko !           |