Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate & PG!

From: eric.walker@channel1.com (Eric Walker)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 93 20:19:00 -0500
Subject: Kate & PG!
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

While most of the Love-hounds here spent June 20th anxiously awaiting
Kate's TV appearance, I spent it at the Worcester Centrum,
Massachusetts, where I saw PETER GABRIEL IN CONCERT!

And here's why I mentioned it here:

During the intermission between the opening act (a French group called
Papa Wemba) and Gabriel's show, they played a few songs over the
speaker.  One of them was "The Sensual World."

Alas, Peter did not play any Kate-related songs this time - "No Self
Control" or "Don't Give Up."

Check out the Gabriel mailing list for more info on the Angel Gabriel
and his "Secret World" tour.
---
 ~ OLX 2.1 TD ~ C:\DOS  C:\DOS\RUN  \RUN\DOS\RUN  C:\DOS\CRASH