Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Red Shoes and Purple Prose

From: Richard Caley <rjc@cogsci.edinburgh.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 93 22:41:15 BST
Subject: Red Shoes and Purple Prose
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hm, am I Dreaming...

We are faced with the concepts of Clapton and Prince showing up on Her
next album.

And people are getting upset about _Prince_.

Ok, he's no deity, but at least he has something to contribute. A good
solid danceable KT track would be great.

Old clapped out's only notable achievement is the complete butchering
of a number of otherwise good blues.

Actually, I can't wait to hear Lenny Henry's vocals.

PS. Sitting KaTe between LH and Victoria Wood was rather bad planning,
    she hardly got a word in.

--
rjc@cogsci.ed.ac.uk			_O_