Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

sob story

From: haberman@s6.msi.umn.edu (Joe Habermann)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1993 03:26:46 GMT
Subject: sob story
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@news3.cis.umn.edu (Usenet News Administration)

A friend of mine owned a copy of a bootleg tape that she left
in her boyfriend Luke's car which was broken into.  The tape
was taken.  I recently got a call from Luke.  He said that
she didn't know that the tape was missing and that the tape
meant a lot to her and he pleaded for me somehow find another
copy for him.

So... I'm looking for someone who's got a copy of the tape
who'd be willing to help me/him/her out.  I, of course, would
come up with the blank tape and pay for all postage, etc.  Or
if there is someone in the Mpls/St.Paul area who has a copy,
perhaps I could drive buy and borrow a copy for a few days?

Unfortunately, I don't recall what the name of this bootleg
was (do these things have names?)  It may have been "Cathy Demos"
or something like that.  I think it was made three or four
years ago.  I think it had a version of "December Will be
Magic Again" on it.  Ok, that's not much to go on but it's
all I remember and Luke is clueless.

Thanks,

Joe Habermann
haberman@msi.umn.edu