Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Recording Aspel & Co. episode

From: silo@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 93 00:06:28 EDT
Subject: Re: Recording Aspel & Co. episode
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I asked my brother about possiblities of recording the Aspel show
here in the states off a satellite.  He works at a TV station here which
is an ABC & CNN affiliate.  He said any satellites would be too low on
the horizon, but that in all probablity it would be carried over micro-
wave relay towers in England, as they are much more in use over there,
smaller geography, etc.

Any truth to this, you folks over there.

He also said converting PAL to NTSC wasn't a problem, but the picture
would be b/w.

Just throwing this info out to all you other folks in the states who
are envious of BBC programming they can't get.

--Mike Knight
Chelsea, Maine, USA