Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Feedback from Tom of C-Side

From: jorn@chinet.com (Jorn Barger)
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1993 18:24:58 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Feedback from Tom of C-Side
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love Hounds)

I phoned Tom at C-Side today.  He says a source at CBS reports Kate *was*
negotiating with MTV to do an "Unplugged", but *she's* backed out...

Tom thinks the 6-or-7-song-film news makes a tour less likely, and may
be explainable as a *substitute* for the tour...

He hasn't seen the Rocketman video yet, himself!  I think this is a severe
sign of the *lack* of community among US fans...

Regarding the CD, he's enthusiastic, and would order ten up front if the
price were around $10 each, but probably not if it were $50.  (Cloudbusting
sold less than six copies, I believe.)