Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

PLEASE PLEASE someone record Aspel for me!

From: Richard J Frost <rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 93 03:47:48 +0930
Subject: PLEASE PLEASE someone record Aspel for me!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

There aint much time left till Sunday night.. I hoped a friend's friend
in the U.K. might record it for me, but she will be in Edinburough (sp?)
that Sunday B-(..

Come on, there must be some U.K. love-hounds that have VCRs!.

Like I mentioned earlier, I am willing to swap the recording for
copies of currently running shows from Australian TV or anything else
Australian, you'd like!

EMAIL me if you fear being swamped with people wanting copies of your
recording!.

Help!

--
   .------.   Richard Frost                    _--_|\             .-----.