Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Aspel distribution clarification

From: jorn@chinet.com (Jorn Barger)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1993 14:35:24 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Aspel distribution clarification
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love Hounds)

To clarify my earlier request, can anyone in the UK tape the song onto
their telephone answering machine, and let us call it Sunday night for
a listen?

Can anyone in the US re-tape it and do the same without the trans-Atlantic
call?

(Thanks to Scott Telford for the digitization&ftp plan!)

Has anyone heard from Bill Wisner lately?

(Ron, I can't find the Gaffa-movie reference.  I thought Andy would have
offered it.  As I recall, sometime last year (?) a UK fan posted a long
theory that related the plot to an old British movie with "Gaffe" (??) in
the title, about having to get pregnant to get an inheritance.)

Is the Red Shoes movie a parallel to the HCA story, where she's punished
for her obsession with dancing by losing the heaven-romance?