Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: half a gigabyte

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 93 22:26:21 EDT
Subject: Re: half a gigabyte
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel) writes:

>- other archives

>  Since these are spin-offs from gaffa I suggest to include the archives of
>  the two mailing lists Ecto and Really-Deep-Thoughts. At least if there's
>  room. We might even add the pictures and any other file from them. Of course
>  this depends on the availlable space.

Speaking as a) someone who thinks that Kate is God and b) Happy Rhodes'
biggest fan, I would be highly *against* this idea. There's more than
enough Happy and Tori talk in the Love-Hounds archives as it is, and
Ecto and RDT are *very* *separate* from LH, aside from being spin-offs.

No. Please, before this really gets to the serious stage and a major
flamewar starts, drop this idea.

Vickie