Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Brightman

From: Suspended In Duct Tape <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1993 20:48:41 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Brightman
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

Just wanted to note that Sarah Brightman would be positively NOWHERE were
it not for the fact that she was for a while married to Andrew Lloyd Webber.
She has no talent whatsoever, and seeing her come out with albums that people
will actually go out and buy makes me rather ill.

Not to imply that people shouldn't do this, mind you... just my humble,
insignificant little opinion...

ObKaTe: heard a Kate song on the radio that was NOT played by myself this
evening, for the first time in months.

Meredith
meth@delphi.com