Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hints and The Dreaming

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 93 09:58:20 PDT
Subject: Hints and The Dreaming
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!  Got a couple of things here to say but first let me address IED.  I
never thought I would ever have the honour of doing so, but stranger things
have happened.... Now, I don't know if you realize this, IED, or not but
you have either dropped an imense hint with that bit about chartered airplanes
"for real this time".  Do you know something we don't?  Should I be renewing
my pass port tout suite?  OR (oh, and so terribly sorry about the grammar
happening in this post.... terrible!) you are about to start a most MAJOR
rumour.  :-)  I just know that the next digest is going to be something like
oh, 1,000 lines with posts of when and where.  Of course if it's a hint and
not a rumour then I'll see you all at the passport office!  ;-)

Hi Chris!  Actually the book I saw (The Dreaming) was a novel and that is
why I was wondering if (since we had been discussing songs based on books)
there was any conection with Kate.  When I found out that the book was
written AFTER the song, I began to wonder if the book was based on the song.
Does anyone know any incidents of that, by the way?

Oh and before I go I just wanted to say 'HI' to Fiona.  Hi Fiona!  :-)

Please have a sunny weekend for those of you who are able!

Andrea.