Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Dreaming

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 93 10:59:22 PDT
Subject: The Dreaming
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello all!  I was in the library yesterday when I happened upon a book called
"The Dreaming" by Barbara Wood.  The book is about AUSTRALIA!!!  So I
thought "hmmm..." but after checking the many acknowledgements found no
reference to Kate.  So I checked the publishing date - 1991!  So... Is this
an example of "Strange Phenomena" or what?  Has anyone read this?  I will
probably take it out after I finish reading "Charlotte Sometimes" (on which
a Cure song was based - those who follow Ecto and LH know all about this
thread) which I found in the library last night too!  :-)  I have more to say
but in reality it belongs on Ecto so I'll see you all over there!  Bye!

Andrea.