Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (no subject given!)

From: elee9sf@menudo.menudo.UH.EDU (Karl Barrus)
Date: 9 Jun 1993 14:29:47 GMT
Subject: Re: (no subject given!)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

hoyme@src.honeywell.com (Ken Hoyme) writes:

>(Brock McKinney) writes:
>> USENET News System (news@julian.uwo.ca) wrote:
>> : From: carl@sscl.uwo.ca (Carl Kaufmann)
>> : A more interesting question is how many Kate Bush fans also like Rush? :-)

>> Count me as 1 !!

>   And 1 make 2.  And organ music, and Joe Pass, and choral (from very old
>   to very modern).  I would suspect that Kate Bush fans tend to have more
>   eclectic tastes than your run-of-the-mill music fan.  There has been
>   lots of threads relating the openness espoused by the fair KaTe to all
>   sorts of wonderful attributes in her fans.... :-)

Count me in as well.  I like Kate Bush and Rush for some of the same
reasons: talented musicians (all the members of Rush and Kate are
skilled musicians; they write their own music and lyrics), intelligent
songs (some songs tell stories)

--
| Karl L. Barrus                    |
| barrus@tree.egr.uh.edu (NeXTMail) |