Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

All things considered

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 93 12:53:38 PDT
Subject: All things considered
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

1) What form should the OmniKateThing be?  Quite frankly, I think EVERYONE
is correct - as long as it's in vanilla ASCII.  From there, everyone can
pretty it up however they see fit in their favorite machine/word processor/
text editor/desktop publisher/etc.  If you put ten random computer folks
in a room and ask them what their favorite editor is, you'll get 11 answers.

2)  Anders G|ransson says he doesn't like "Cloudbusting", or anything else
by Kate for that matter.  This has been duly noted.  Now drop it, OK?

3)  Any Katemas happenings in the SF Bay area?

4)  This has no bearing on Kate (has that ever stopped anyone?), but I have
not seen any hype for Steven "We spent so much money on special effects that
we forgot to hire a screenwriter" Spielberg's "Jurassic Pork" in the last
five minutes that I felt I had to say SOMETHING.

5)  Someone said they thought the line "And their yankee hash" had to do
with the legal form of "hash".  Although this is wrong, given Kate's feelings
about eating meat, this is an interesting interpretation.

6)  There is NO point six

7)  The Beatles never toured after Sgt. Pepper.  Kate will never tour ever
since _The Dreaming_.  So don't get your hopes up.  KATE BUSH WILL NEVER
TOUR AGAIN.  Any questions?  (Oh, sure, she will make tons o' live apperances,
but forget "Tour of Life II").

Over and out,
Stev0