Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

[UK] GLC on BBC2 this Thursday

From: Scott Telford <st@epcc.edinburgh.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 93 17:00:22 BST
Subject: [UK] GLC on BBC2 this Thursday
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Quick UK newsflash....

The Comic Strip film "GLC" (featuring "Ken", "The Confrontation" and "One
Last Look Around The House Before We Go") is being repeated (for the
second time!) on BBC2 this Thursday (10th).

--
Scott Telford,                            / "Can I assume you're pissed out of
Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,      /  your head on 'Big Sky', on the new