Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Cloudbusting - The book, the song, the controversy!!!! :-)

From: ag@sics.se (Anders G|ransson)
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1993 19:22:15 GMT
Subject: Re: Cloudbusting - The book, the song, the controversy!!!! :-)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sics.se

In article <129845@netnews.uOxCpenn.edu>
haldeman@mail.sas.upenn.edu
(Gene Haldeman) writes:

   In article <AG.93Jun5112432@anhur.sics.se> ag@sics.se (Anders G|ransson) writes:

   >You might say she cuts herself loose in her lyrics and hoovers
   >some ten inches above the ground

   Now, that's not a very effective way of cleaning the carpet, is it?

You must have missed the short passage in the video where Kate
turns the rain-making machine into a giant vacuum-cleaner.

   Anders, you don't like the song.  That's fine with me, and I'm sure it's
   fine with everyone else.

   -GNH

But now you know!

best regards Anders

--

If you see Saint Annie, please tell her - Thanks a lot.