Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Organon Mix

From: leslie@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Leslie Cheung)
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1993 01:14:38 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Organon Mix
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

A while back, there was some talk about the Organon mix....sorry, I
haven't been keeping up to date!......so  I went digging through my old
vinyls and I found it.  It has a two covers. The inner one has the Ninth
Wave photo on it and the outter cover has the Hounds of Love photo on it.
The outter cover is a wrap around sheet which is tied together by a pink
ribbon that goes through the cover.  I hadn't listened to this one in a
while but I really like it.  There is also an interview with Kate on the
other side.
Hope this helps....
Les (Matrix)

----