Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: indigo girls (iko iko - what album)

From: dmarcher@acsu.buffalo.edu (Dave Archer)
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1993 04:46:30 GMT
Subject: Re: indigo girls (iko iko - what album)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nntp@acsu.buffalo.edu

trmarchand@ucdavis.edu (Tara Marchand) writes:
>I can't remember the name of the album, but I think it's some sort of benefit
>compilation of children's songs done by different artists.  I know it's not
>on any Indigo Girls album, though.  How does it sound, by the way?  I haven't
>heard it yet.

Actually, now that I think about it, it might be on the
soundtrack to Rain Man.

I never realized Iko Iko was a childrens song, but I guess
anything's possible.

Dave

---
Note: I do not represent my employer or school, & sometimes not even myself.

Dave Archer      GCS/O d* p-- c++/c--- l++ m+/m++ s+/+ g+ w+/w- t r- x+
(dmarcher@acsu.buffalo.edu)   Hey, you never know.