Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: indigo girls (iko iko - what album)

From: trmarchand@ucdavis.edu (Tara Marchand)
Date: Mon, 31 May 1993 19:13:29 GMT
Subject: Re: indigo girls (iko iko - what album)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@ucdavis.edu (News Administrator)

On Sun, 30 May 1993 23:01:16 -0400 in article <C7vF1u.C8G@acsu.buffalo.edu> of rec.music.gaffa, Dave Archer (dmarcher@acsu.buffalo.edu) wrote:
: Anyone happen to know which Indigo Girls album has Iko Iko
: on it?  I've got a horrible version sung by Dr. John and
: whenever I hear it, I want to get a decent version.

I can't remember the name of the album, but I think it's some sort of benefit
compilation of children's songs done by different artists.  I know it's not
on any Indigo Girls album, though.  How does it sound, by the way?  I haven't
heard it yet.

Tara
--
Tara Marchand	             		   	        trmarchand@ucdavis.edu