Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Questions, questions

From: Phil_M._Smy@magic-bbs.corp.apple.com
Date: Sun, 30 May 1993 17:45:23 EST
Subject: Questions, questions
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi. I have a few questions:

1) Does anyone know a good source for KB bootlegs on CD? I have found a
copy of the Paris '79 bootleg here in Toronto on disc, but I'd be happier
if I can get it on CD. What about other bootlegs?

2) Is the KB server still alive? I logged on this week and the latest info
seemed to be from Aug '92. I would love a concise discography. The
discography files available seem to be rather rambling and don't have the
nitty gritty:
Release title, date, label, length, contents, comments.

Any help would be appreciated.

Phil