Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWW box / Katemas in Temagami

From: Richard Moynes <moynes_r@qis.dofasco.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1993 17:25:56 EDT
Subject: TWW box / Katemas in Temagami
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: moynes_r@qis.dofasco.ca

  Love-Hounds:

  On Muchmusic last week, I saw a quick blurb that "This Woman's Work"
by Kate Bush will be released in June (18th?).  They mentioned that it's a
box set containing her studio CDs plus 2 CDs of B-sides etc and a small
booklet.  So either this is being re-issued (to the great joy of those
who haven't yet acquired a copy), or else this news flash was stuck to
the bottom of someone's in-box for a few years and they just did some
spring cleaning (or maybe they changed the colors of the KT stickers and
are thinking they can get me to cough up another $120 just to get the '93
colors...).

  As for KaTemas, I'll be spending it at Obabika Lake (W of Lake Temagami)
this year and you're all welcome to come.  Just BYO-everything-you-would-
normally-take-on-a-canoe-trip-of-this-nature.  WARNING: this will be near
the end of our trip and after two weeks of cussing the damned blackflies,
the damned weather, the damned portages, the damned paddling, the damned
fresh air and all that damned peace and quiet, the language may be
offensive to some.  Discretion is advised.

Richard

--
Richard Moynes                             Not speaking for
moynes_r@qis.dofasco.ca                    Dofasco Inc., Hamilton, Ont.