Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cyndi Lauper, Suzanne Vega

From: jcorry@erasure_sl.cc.emory.edu (Jeremy Corry)
Date: 24 May 93 04:19:38 GMT
Subject: Cyndi Lauper, Suzanne Vega
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: alt.music.alternative, rec.music.cd, rec.music.misc, rec.music.gaffa, alt.music.enya
Sender: news@emory.edu

I went to a Cyndi Lauper concert in Atlanta this weekend.  She premiered the
songs from her new album, due out June 15.  It was a small intimate affair, we
were about 10 feet from the stage.  The songs were all good, some hit material.
The band was very tight, professional, and had fun.

My roomates and I are starting two new listserves, one for Cyndi Lauper, one
for Suzanne Vega.  Addresses:

Cyndi Lauper ListServe:		shebop@erasure_sl.cc.emory.edu
Suzanne Vega ListServe:		undertow@erasure_sl.cc.emory.edu

Admin for both:			smyerbur@erasure_sl.cc.emory.edu

Send requests for subscribe, unsubscribe, problems, etc. to the admin address
(please specify which listserve you need service on).  All other messages
should be sent to the listserve addresses.  The groups are unmoderated, loose
mail, no digest is available (sorry).  Discussion need not be limited to the
respective artists (within reason).

Sorry to abuse usenet.

Jeremy J. Corry                    | Churchill claimed the traditions
jcorry@erasure_sl.cc.emory.edu     | of the navy are rum, mutiny, and
                          __       | sodomy.
                          \/