Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Post?

From: SPROLES@delphi.com
Date: Sun, 23 May 1993 20:16:57 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Post?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi all,

I lost my account at the university computer (they want tuition for some odd
reason ;) ) and now have access to r.m.g thru Delphi's internet options for
about $23.00/month. which includes 20 hours of online time.  It also has an
off-line reader so I have plenty of time to "see" you all. Anyway I can post
to you thru the internet email and read r.m.g thru freenet or any of
Delphi's usenet access nodes.  WOW, internet to the public! So soon I'll
post about a dream I had that included _this_ cast of characters... KaTe,
Tori Amos, Peter Gabriel, Christopher Reeves, and k.d. lang.  It was sooooo
wild.

til later, Jude