Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate

From: leslie@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Leslie Cheung)
Date: Sun, 16 May 1993 22:05:13 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Kate
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello!  I'm new to this BBs and I was just wondering if anyone knows
when Kate's new album will be out?  Sorry if this question has been
beaten to death.

on the subject of posters.....I have a large 6 foot poster for the
Hounds of Love.  It has Kate sitting with her hands clasped on her
knees.  On the right there is a 10" cover of "The Hounds of Love"
and across the bottom are the covers to all of her albums before
that one.

Anyone know of any Kate Bush BBS's in Canada....or anything Kate related
in Canada?  I'm from Toronto and I'd love to attend a Katemas
celebration.

Finally...I heard about this BBS through Genie.  I read the archived
files from this BBS that were taken from a year ago and I was interested
in the discussions regarding Tori Amos.  So....since Kate Bush fans give
good advice, I went out and bought her CD.  I love it and I'd just like
to thank everyone for the Tori talks.  Any news on Tori's next album or
concert date?  (ooops! I mean CD...not album....I feel old...:)   )

Les

----
Leslie Cheung
leslie@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us