Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Puppies! Kittens!

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Thu, 13 May 93 10:05:00 PDT
Subject: Puppies! Kittens!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello everyone.  I'm moving soon and I have been doing The Great Cull at
home in order to make sure I don't have too much stuff :-)  Anyway, you'll
probably all yell at me for this but... since I have all Kate's stuff on
CD now, I won't be playing the albums any more.  I would like them to go to
good homes though so I am announcing this here.  They are free for the
asking to GOOD HOMES only.  Here's the list:

The Kick Inside (good) - the Canadian cover (Kate holding her head)
Lionheart (good) - "gatefold" (are they all that way?)
Hounds of Love (excellent)

My best friend has already adopted The Whole Story and I'm keeping the rest!
You can email me directly if you prefer (Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca).

Andrea.