Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Singles

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Fri, 7 May 93 09:54:10 -0700
Subject: Re: Singles
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <m0nrHXn-000ilXC@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu> you write:
>   "She's a Rebel" is by Gillian Garr, famed Kate Fan and publisher of
>the late lamented humorous fanzine "For The Love Of Kate." We haven't
>finished reading it yet, but please consider buying a copy. It's from
>a really small press, not some sort of New York publishing giant, so
>every copy really counts.
>                           Chris Williams of

It must not be all that small a press, since I've seen the book at
almost every bookstore I've visited, including ALL the mall chains like
B. Dalton and Waldenbooks.  I think it's great that Gillian (who once
wrote me a letter) is having what appears to be a small success with
this book.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov