Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Birthday surprise

From: toerne@rhein.iam.uni-bonn.de (Christian von Toerne)
Date: Fri, 7 May 93 18:55:55 +0200
Subject: Birthday surprise
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi there !

This time I want you to help me with a special event: A friend of
mine is celebrating his 18th birthday on the 15th of May, 1993. I
would appreciate it if you sent him LOTS (I really mean L-O-T-S !!!)
of letters to wish him a happy birthday !
He is a fan of Kate Bush, but is not included in this list. So please
send your messages to his own account:

                   roessler@rhein.iam.uni-bonn.de

His full name is "Thomas Roessler".

Please take the time to write a small mail.

Thanx in advance,

	Christian von Toerne

PS: Please do NOT mail before 15th of May ! Otherwise my "birthday
present" won't do ! - Thanx again !

PPS: Please DO also tell your EMailing friends about it. I bet with
another friend that I'd be able to make my friends on the net mail
them over 5.000 Mails. Do not disappoint me ! ;-)

| Christian von Toerne                | "Ich bin einer, der viel |
| SMail: Am Burggraben 78, 53121 Bonn |  gegruebelt, aber nichts |
| VMail: +49-(0)228-616523            |  gelernt hat!"           |
| EMail: toerne@rhein.iam.uni-bonn.de |                          |
| -> Everything located in Germany <- |          Albert Einstein |