Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Albums for sale

From: b11!bart!elliott@uunet.UU.NET (Jeff Elliott)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1993 21:25:07 GMT
Subject: Albums for sale
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@b11.ingr.com (Usenet Network)

I have a two-LP set of the Cathy Demos that I would like to sell:
"Cathy's Album" and "Cathy's Album Too".  They could be described as
in mint condition except that I unsealed them and played them once.
I'm asking $30 or the best offer by May 4.

 Jeff Elliott                           Internet:  elliott@bart.b11.ingr.com
 Software Consultant                    UUCP Mail: uunet!ingr!elliott
 Hardware Analysis S/W (Diags) Intergraph Corporation - Huntsville, AL 35894