Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hi! Post test!

From: atkins901@moscow.uidaho.edu (Antonin!)
Date: 25 Apr 1993 21:22:59 GMT
Subject: Re: Hi! Post test!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Vickie Mapes (vickie@pilot.njin.net) wrote:
: atkins901@moscow.uidaho.edu (Antonin!) writes:

: >Hello All!  I think we're all anxious to see what Kate's
: >new albumn sounds like
: >Does anyone have any ideas of song titles?

: 1.  Patience Is A Virtue
: 2.  You'll Wait, And Wait...
: 3.  I Can Do Anything I Want
: 4.  We're Waiting (There Goes A Tenner Pt. 2)
: 5.  Privacy
: 6.  Sod The Vermorals
: 7.  Homeground Towers
: 8.  ...And Wait Some More
: 9.  I Never Lie (I Only Stretch The Truth)
: 10. I Never Repeat Myself (I Only Elaborate)
: 11. Promotion Is A Pain
: 12. Who *IS* this Happy Rhodes Person, Anyway?
: 13. Patience Is A Virtue (Revisited)

: :-)

: Vickie

Ha! I like it.. :)

Considering how far I would go to see kate in concert.. Anywhere within the 48 states I would go.   Plus I would pay for backstage if I could wrangle some, and if that didn't work I'd pay whatever the cost to get front row seats.. :)

---------
Mark Atkinson (AKA Antonin!)
atkins901@snake.cs.uidaho.edu
atkin901@uidaho.edu